• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CODs4ever

Trash Hauler
climbto350.com

Is this pilot employment board worth paying a membership for? Are there others that are free that are just as good?

Thanks in advance for any helpful advice.

Climbto350.com is worth paying for. The free web sites that advertise jobs are not worth paying for. Or, in other words, you get what you pay for.

Climbto350.com is worth paying for. The free web sites that advertise jobs are not worth paying for. Or, in other words, you get what you pay for.
PlaneJobs.com isn't too bad. $75 tho'.

Break a few eggs and make an omelet already. If you're looking for a CAREER job that impacts the rest of your life, spend a few dollars in researching it. Buy a nice suit. Use the reume service. The sim prep and interview prep companies are also worth the money. When you get that all important job, you won't regret what you spent to get there.
Good Luck

Yeah, once you figure out which jobs are fake

Just enough fake jobs to keep the money coming. Most of the companies on climbto350 you will never get a response from. Wonder why? If you want a good service with jobs you will always get a response from check out "Air Jobs Daily." All real jobs and always a response. Maybe not the one you wanted but you get one.

I hate planejobs.com. They won't even let you see what jobs they're advertising until after you pay them $59. They don't even have a monthly membership option; you have to pay for a full year in advance. You don't know if they have a bunch of jobs you're not qualified for or a bunch of jobs you're overqualified for. You don't even know if they have any jobs listed at all. They are a lousy job site if you ask me.

At least at Climbto350.com you can see what jobs they advertise before you agree to pay for their service, you just can't see the details. They also offer a monthly subscription.

I subcribed to 350 and bizjetjobs.com It was worth the $$$ I liked bizjet better. Seems that they don't get the spam jobs that 350 gets. Good luck

I've tried Climbto350, but all jobs I've ever got have been word-of-mouth. Good luck; it's a nice site, just hasn't worked for me!

Latest resources

Back