• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Classy move Carnival Corporate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
..Its like the idiot pilots that keep bothering ATC while enroute to cut every single corner and go direct to a fix down the road, when its not going to do hardly anything to change thier ETA. Its usually a matter of seconds saved, not worth the hassle...

I'm guilty of this one for sure!

flew a 10hrs 45 min trip at M0.83. At M0.85 would be 16 minutes faster. Difference ? Whole more fuel at landing and higher cruising altitudes, more pax comfort.
Let those clowns try to cut corners for their egos. Apparently their cockpit is so tense they can't wait to get out.
BTW if you want to call them, I have their flight dep. ##
Happy New Year and keep smiling, your in a plane !

Low level aggravation. Not much time for both parties either way.

If you want really aggravate the most amount of other flights, get in your Avanti and climb up into the mid 30's southbound out of the Northeast for FL before the other 75 airliners.

A kid in a ballon up there wouldn't have screwed up everybody as bad as those guys did that morning (no it wasn't me, I was going home behind them and couldn't make any money going slower ;))

coming out of south florida yesterday.......... made me chuckle ....i thought of this post when i heard it.......... atc to a eastbound a/c... say speed , .74 was the reply............ can you go any faster " sorry... no" swa say speed .78 ............. you guys know its coming........ swa slow to .74 ........... guy did not say anything except ........ slowing .74.......... but you could tell............... it was palatable

flew a 10hrs 45 min trip at M0.83. At M0.85 would be 16 minutes faster. Difference ? Whole more fuel at landing and higher cruising altitudes, more pax comfort.
Let those clowns try to cut corners for their egos. Apparently their cockpit is so tense they can't wait to get out.
BTW if you want to call them, I have their flight dep. ##
Happy New Year and keep smiling, your in a plane !

I'll take the phone # if you give it to me. I'll send them my resume, and I'm not a jerk.

Latest resources

Back