• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Class Dates at Southern Air and Focus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just curious, does the bond hold up when put to the test? I know lots of guys that have walked on similar setups at the regional level and get no more than an angry demand letter in the mail.

Just curious, does the bond hold up when put to the test? I know lots of guys that have walked on similar setups at the regional level and get no more than an angry demand letter in the mail.

I don't think it's been tested yet. Southern implemented this scheme within the past six months, becoming the first 747 operator in the US to ever require a "training agreement".

The document seems to be well written and not at all vague. I don't think I'd want to be the first guy to test whether they're serious about enforcing it. I guess it really comes down to the exact wording of existing Connecticut law, something I know absolutely nothing about.

Horizon Airlines has them, Cargo 360, World, Gemini, Miami Air that to name a few. They will send the bond to a two bit lawyer who will then ruin your credit. Be careful will how enforceable they are or aren't

I don't think it's been tested yet. Southern implemented this scheme within the past six months, becoming the first 747 operator in the US to ever require a "training agreement".

The document seems to be well written and not at all vague. I don't think I'd want to be the first guy to test whether they're serious about enforcing it. I guess it really comes down to the exact wording of existing Connecticut law, something I know absolutely nothing about.

Ok I tired of lessoning to gear yanker crying, I had to lesson to him cry at C-360 About how bad he got screwed at delta, blah blah blah. Get a new hobby that has nothing to do with aviation since your so Fukk miserable you old fart.

Funny part about ALL of this: With the retirement age now at 65, the 'Crisis Hiring' (flavor of the moment just days ago) is no longer. Options for employment have been cut in half, over night.

Find your own path and walk it well. Fear not those who have chosen another path, but delight in the stories of their travels. For much can be said of the travel, more so than it's destination.

Live well, fly because it's in you~

Ronin

Ok I tired of lessoning to gear yanker crying, I had to lesson to him cry at C-360 About how bad he got screwed at delta, blah blah blah. Get a new hobby that has nothing to do with aviation since your so Fukk miserable you old fart.

Listening.....lessoning.....pretty damn close!

Brain while you are lessoning, everybody in MIA training wants to know who you are? because you are not in training with them.

Brain while you are lessoning, everybody in MIA training wants to know who you are? because you are not in training with them.

You believe everything that People in MIA tell you??? would he fess up to his fellow Southern Air's in Training...I would hope not.

I would hope that the people I have know and flown with would be truthful. Brain's post have been so varied and full of holes that if that person is former Cargo 360 employee and current SAH employee their deception verges on mental health issues that should be addressed. Brain if you are a former C360 employee why the deception? Can't you post your true qualifications, your true age, your true convictions? People at C360 know who I am just by the aircraft I have posted and the positions I have held. Hell people at Horizon probably could figure out who I am by my post. Brain you are not going to hide forever, stop the charade.

I would hope that the people I have know and flown with would be truthful. Brain's post have been so varied and full of holes that if that person is former Cargo 360 employee and current SAH employee their deception verges on mental health issues that should be addressed. Brain if you are a former C360 employee why the deception? Can't you post your true qualifications, your true age, your true convictions? People at C360 know who I am just by the aircraft I have posted and the positions I have held. Hell people at Horizon probably could figure out who I am by my post. Brain you are not going to hide forever, stop the charade.

Ok I admit....I am pilotbrain

Latest resources

Back