• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CJC1 makes way from YYZ to HEF 01/08/08

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AMEN!!!! Could not agree more. This is something that the Colgan ALPA Organizing Committee saw when all this started a year ago. The goal was for the Colgan Pilots to have a voice in the new company's future and to create a mutual "courtship" with both ALPA and the PCL Pilot Group so that when this day came, we could work together to prevent the next chapter of "How to kill the Airline Industry by Frank Lorenzo"

Remember last year at this time when the Colgan Purchase was announced? I do... I was here to witness the fore-bodings that the PCL pilots warned us of...

Now a year later, look at the mess created....

Who do we blame? I guess everyone and no one at the same time. My question is this to Uncle Phil...What will you do when the PCL Pilots strike and you can't find no one to fly your shiny jets? Move all PCL flying to Colgan? You are just another Frank Lorenzo if you do...and I'm calling you out!

It started with 155 pilots who didn't have the brass to take the right stand. The snow ball kept rolling when ALPA tucked tail and ran after it lost the Colgan vote. Now it will end with the inevitable and long overdue shakedown and possible shutdown of the regional airline industry as we know it today.

This will be the last stand at the Alamo for the entire industry and Sam Houston won't be making it in time to save the fort once again. Funny how life moves in cycles. This has happened before and it will happen again.

In the words of Jack Nicholson playing Jack Torrance from the Shining, "Words of wisdom, Floyd, Words of wisdom."

Godfather don;t agree with Smarta$$ because you were let go at Colgan, he's a punk kid with any guts would tell us his name, so every 9L out there would black ball this smarta$$ from every company. The 9L guys are out there...........

yeeaaahhh... riiight. Good luck with that. Colgan being non alpa and all... Prob. would be alpa if the 9e TOOLBOXES hadn't scared the 9L pilots away :\

Share holders won't get any returns from paying 9E guys more, so they won't. They will get returns from q400's flown cheap. Stop bitching at the colgan pilots. They didn't ask for it, and when you strike, honestly, most of them won't feel bad when 9E closes up, let alone have any desire to help out.

You want me to respect you? I don't have a problem with Colgan Pilots, just you!!!!!

Last edited:
I am sure your many hours of working at Pinch Nikle help buys those with your 200 hours total in the barbie jet. Doesn't the Q have more seats then the RJ just wondering.....

Who the F_ are you? I am far from a kid. I have said nothing that is untrue. This will all shake out shortly. And you will be the first one bitching when it does not go your way.

Latest resources

Back