Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CJC pilots! Get ready for Managements anti union memo madness!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CJC pilots I'm nether for nor against ALPA, IBT, or no union but be clear what ever you decide will affect your work environment. Each of the three choices have pros and cons so do your resurch and make an informed dession. No matter what you decide make sure to vote or you will be allowing others to vote for you. With the state of the world right now you could be at Colgan for a while so it is worth your time to figure out what will be best for your self and your pilot group.

CJC pilots I'm nether for nor against ALPA, IBT, or no union but be clear what ever you decide will affect your work environment. Each of the three choices have pros and cons so do your resurch and make an informed dession. No matter what you decide make sure to vote or you will be allowing others to vote for you. With the state of the world right now you could be at Colgan for a while so it is worth your time to figure out what will be best for your self and your pilot group.

Are you kidding? Thanks for the voice of reason.

LOL

Although to be fair, Pinnacle should be somewhere in there for 'worst paid pilots.'

I don't think you'll ever find someone from PCL saying "my six years at the 'knuckle' were great." To do so would be proof that you were drunk on the kool-aid the whole time.

Look at who is in mid level management...Honan, Baxter, Barrett, Bandavanis, Et Al. They are pilot's management. Those are the people you have to deal with if you have "trouble" they are all fair and have the pilots in mind...a union would actually hurt you if you have to dance on their carpet.

Not sure when you left, but things have changed. They have jobs to do and take the company line these days. I think many pilots that have been here a few years feel the "Colgan Air Family" is no more, and that they are on their own. This is very disconcerting for us, especially seeing how hard a great many people do work day-in and day-out.

Agreed, even good guys that are fresh off the line have become management henchmen, and instead of sticking up for their fellow pilots, they have been cracking skulls...

Agreed, even good guys that are fresh off the line have become management henchmen, and instead of sticking up for their fellow pilots, they have been cracking skulls...

....when skulls need to be cracked, yes.
Don't count these folks out. There are many more pilots that still have jobs here because of them, not in spite of.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back