CJC: no new Q's till spring 2010

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is an old news release.

Those 10 SAABs have been placed with United.

Get on your **it bro.

Being a publicly traded company any significant transaction such as this would have to be reported to the shareholders. No such report has been made.

Supposedly, 3 "new" city pairs are in the works for UEx operation out of IAD. This was from VP of FLOPS

Meanwhile Colgan dorks fly around 70-seaters for less than most guys make flying 50-seaters.
Please introduce yourself to me the next time you are in Newark. I want to buy you a coffee, then crush your skull you meat stick. Are you jealous that CJC is flying a bigger plane than you is that what this is all about? Sounds like you have this thing called napoleons syndrome. Don't worry our Q's are fast but YOU are still flying a JET so you are still better than anyone at CJC.

Please introduce yourself to me the next time you are in Newark. I want to buy you a coffee, then crush your skull you meat stick. Are you jealous that CJC is flying a bigger plane than you is that what this is all about? Sounds like you have this thing called napoleons syndrome. Don't worry our Q's are fast but YOU are still flying a JET so you are still better than anyone at CJC.

Don't get mad at him. There is nothing false about his statement. YOU are the one that bid to fly it. When will you guys learn?

From a real Q400 pilot. . .

Aren't you toolbags required to fly the 400 at 10 knots below Vmo or something like that? Don't you guys cruise at like. . . . .10000 feet?

You guys really need to stop pretending your cute little airline is a dream job because you fly a Q400. You guys should have been pounding the pavement over those pay rates.

You need to open er up and get up to FL250 and do 280 in the descent!!

You know what? I am hardly what anyone would call "spiritual", but think about this passage from Proverbs: (paraphrasing) "No man should take advantage of another man's calamity". Doesn't this sum up all the venom that some spew to one another here? It is rare that anyone makes anything close to an argument using logic versus an ad hominem attack because they fly for "XYZ Airlines".
There are helluva lot of great people here at CJC, and a few that fall into a less complimentary vein. This holds true for every other airline out there, no matter what their payscale looks like or how shiny their jet (or turboprop) is. What is equally ridiculous is that the same people that complain vociferously about another company are the same ones that are never satisfied with their own "sandbox"...Pretty ironic given the conversations I've heard in a few crewrooms over the years.

I will introduce myself to you in EWR and break your f'ing arm right before I choke you out hotdog!! I worked at Colgan. Its a bottom feeder of a job with terrible pay and zero work rules. I make more than most saab cpts on third yr FO pay. I'm sure that makes you feel good flying around those big props.

Its all about the paycheck don't ever forget that. I 'should' be less than a yr from upgrade and will be making more than just about all your senior heavy turbo prop drivers kingFART. Feels good doesnt it. It should.

Latest resources

Back