• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CJC Growth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I cant wait till we get more Q's. I hope we start flying them for airways out of CLT and LGA. In fact I think its a rumor... pdt is probably going out of biz. But hey maybe jellynuts can be MY fo. ha

I cant wait till we get more Q's. I hope we start flying them for airways out of CLT and LGA. In fact I think its a rumor... pdt is probably going out of biz.

Yea why pay people a livable wage with a decent contract when you got a bunch of dreamers at Colgan flying for 20k a year. Of course PDT won't get any extra flying or airplanes when you got bottom feeders to come in and take it. Quick upgrade guys!

More likely Republic getting -400's for Airways than effing Colgan. USair will not be buying any airframes for ANY effing regional, unlike Continental. Republic could bribe mainline pilots for scope relief and give the sandcastle a few more million in credit to secure that flying. But why bother, USair is going to liquidate by next year anyways...

dcfu69, you are a waste of oxygen...

Having pride in getting new flying during a down economy is like bragging about winning 2 bucks in the lotto after buying $100 in tickets. Kind of missing the big picture. Think about WHY you are getting those airplanes. You guys are only an incidental cost of operation and have no ability to improve your contract/pay. As per the RAA Dbag, you "are satisfied with low pay because you are using the regionals as a stepping stone". Unfortunately your stepping stone is a stairway to no where since you are replacing mainline and (properly paid, expressjet) regional flying.

I cant wait till we get more Q's. I hope we start flying them for airways out of CLT and LGA. In fact I think its a rumor... pdt is probably going out of biz. But hey maybe jellynuts can be MY fo. ha

What a fukking prick. You are an ignorant little boy. Glad you're happy to drag down the fukiin profession even more you twerp.

hopefully they don't turn more of them into lawn darts!

Not cool from either of you guys.

dcfu69, even though you always claim to be trolling to get a rise out of people, it still doesn't make YOU any less of a tool. Every sarcastic remark from children like you only further reveals your true lack of character and respect for fellow pilots. We're talking about people's livelihoods!

At least stand behind your statements. Better to be an azzhole than a Dbag with no backbone on the internet....

and (properly paid, expressjet) regional flying.

XJet "properly paid"? Seriously?

Pot, meet kettle. XJT might make more than alot of other regionals, but the only "properly paid" flying is that of the former mainline flying now done by ALL regionals.
I think if we map out all of the former high paying mainline routes that places like XJT now does vs. how much CJC does, I don't think there's any comparison.
You say it's not cool to wish others out of work, but isn't that pretty much what you wish on the CJC guys?

DISCLAIMER: Not saying anything against XJT specifically, I'm only using them since you brought them up as the example. ALL regionals are an industry wide cancer. The top of the tumor is just as cancerous as the bottom.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back