CJC: ALPA or

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice

Hey Jelly spine, you can get off Colgan now that the two guys that saw you get yelled at like a little biatch by big gay Michael in BOS have moved on. Remember, if you get off Colgan they'll get off your mom.

Nicely said, Wu. Swe'gen!

GO ALPA!

How bout ALPA, when and if we merge the lists with pinnicle, you really think the IBT is going to dump alot of money into us? Seeing as how they will be the minority and us Colgan pilot arent big enough to force a vote to see which Union will represent us. They all got warts, but ALPA seems to have fewer!

Hey I gotta ask... What exactly has ALPA "taken back" once it lost it?

(stirring the pot)

After 9-11 when pilots gave major concessions to the airlines, ALPA has been working very hard and succeeding at getting the concessions back as the industry got stronger. Among other things....

Of course, now that the industry is in decline again with the economy and fuel prices...

Having an all pilot union ALPA, on our side, pilots are represented and have a seat at the table when these concessions are talked about again.

Among other things, of course.

With your affinity for keeping Rez and PCL in check (a favorite pastime of mine, as well), you are quickly becoming my new favorite poster...I <3 smartarse chicks.

Do you have a sister? (I'm kidding...really.)

Grab a napkin, Walter, I think you have a little In-N-Out secret sauce on your nose. :p

Nothing as constructive as your constant ALPA cheerleading, punctuated by your rants of how much better ALPA would be if us stupid, lazy, uninformed members would just get involved.

Do you think democracy would be better or worse with informed and educated members who participate?

If I was able to vote this year, I'd be voting ALPA. It's a pilots union, and at least all the officers have walked a few miles in an airline pilots shoes. CJC's pilots need representation now more than at anytime in their future. Good luck to all my CJC friends on the vote!

Latest resources

Back