• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Civilian perspective on USN carrier ops

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Retarded slams on the fighter community. I have seen plenty of times were "fighter pukes" were recovering back to Bagram AB with min fuel because they remained on station longer then they needed to help TIC.

I'm betting that many troops have been saved by AF, and also Navy & USMC, bombs.

Just like any pilot I like to slam fighter guys when it's funny. That what pilots do to each other. These statments are below the belt.

It sounds like your talking about AF senior leadership. That's legit. We have way to many fighter guys running the show. But to be fair a non-fighter guy can also poorly run things.

Last edited:
Good rebuttal, pkober.

The CAOC runs the show, kinda like an airbus. No one knows why it "do what it do" and if you're smart you don't want to know.

Dave... again STFU. Stop trying to represent us. We don't need your help.

USAF guys do just fine on their own. A-10, F-16, F-15E guys all perform the a/g role superbly. As I've said many times, from first hand experience in theater. Something you do not have. UAV's are coming, the production is at max capacity. Again, stfu and step away from your keyboard.

Dave- I'm with you!

The only thing worse than a fighter puke is a P-3 clown. Who do they think they are collecting all of that per diem and getting drunk at the Q? TACAIR is where it's at.

How about Mig kills

Dave- I'm with you!

The only thing worse than a fighter puke is a P-3 clown. Who do they think they are collecting all of that per diem and getting drunk at the Q? TACAIR is where it's at.
And which community has the most MIG kills in the last decade. BTW Do you get credit for ramming anohter airplane?

kinda looks like a Mig

Latest resources

Back