• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

City Pairs for 190 for Jetblue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I saw one of the JB 190's at MCO a few days back. Didnt look like anything that special, just another regional jet! Which there seems to be a big glut of right now.

It is anything but an RJ.....huge 2 by 2 leather seats, live TV with XM satellite radio, and of course the blue service. That with a 2200 nm range and you have anything but a regional jet.

Can't wait to see where they take them.

A350

A350 said:
.....huge 2 by 2 leather seats

A350

Yea, right. HUGE seats. On an airliner. On a CHEAP airliner. One made by the manufacturer of the world's flimsiest aircraft.

OK...:laugh: :erm:

Jim Smyth said:
I saw one of the JB 190's at MCO a few days back. Didnt look like anything that special, just another regional jet! Which there seems to be a big glut of right now.

I'm not sure you did. There is only one and it doesn't look like an rj.

Well it was alot smaller than the other JB buses that I have seen and was painted in the JB paint scheme. It was parked over by the small hanger thats just East of 17R in MCO. What othe types of aircraft does JB fly?

Jim,

You might want to clean off you glasses. The 190 is about a foot shorter in length and height than a 320. Also, the day you might have been through there, there was an AirTran 717 in the hanger also. Maybe you got them mixed up.

E 190 interior

Yanky'rCobb: the seats in the E 190 are larger than in our A320's which are larger than in any 757 or 737 coach seat I've been in. The seat pitch is the same as in our A320's which is industry leading.

The interior is like a narrowbody A320, 2x2 seating with huge windows that you don't have to duck down to look through. It is not an RJ interior. I've been in way too many of those.

At first glance the E190 apprears to be an A320 with winglets, then you notice the skinney fuselage.

As for flimsy, maybe, time will tell. It's not designed to be freighter.

B6guy

Latest resources

Back