• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

City Pairs for 190 for Jetblue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With the bankrupt legacies dropping their payrates to regional levels, pay at B6 at comparable years service will be higher for the 320. As for the 190 time will tell. We all know the payrates on the 190 are low but hopefully for all of us they will go up as the efficiency of the jet is realized. The pay in this industry is being reset and for the sake of us all we need to keep it from sliding any further... that said I don't think ALPA has the ability to do that anymore, especially w/ Steenlands attempt at union busting over at NWA. We will have to see how things pan out over at the Red Tails and hope ALPA has the fortitude to tow the line and win this one. If they don't then eventually even the LCC's will have to adjust payrates lower to counter the new pay at the legacy carriers. Unfortunately ALPA is being run by senior pilot's who only care about their pay and retirement and will sell out scope/pay and benefits for the rest of us just to get theirs.... as I've said before, ALPA better be careful as this may be the beginning of the end for the once proud organization.....

tail

Yank McCobb said:
Yea, right. HUGE seats. On an airliner. On a CHEAP airliner. One made by the manufacturer of the world's flimsiest aircraft.

OK...:laugh: :erm:
I think you been yanking your cobb a bit much and it's affecting your judgement. Maybe IB6UB9 could give you a tour and change your carnal thoughts.:uzi:

JB Bus Drvr said:
Jim,

You might want to clean off you glasses. The 190 is about a foot shorter in length and height than a 320. Also, the day you might have been through there, there was an AirTran 717 in the hanger also. Maybe you got them mixed up.

Maybe your right but I could have sworn it had the JB color scheme and I didnt think they had any other type of planes than the bus. It was the same size as an RJ so you probably right. Wheres the 190 at right now so we can keep an eye out for it?

It's not an RJ, but it was in Orlando

Jim Smyth said:
Maybe your right but I could have sworn it had the JB color scheme and I didnt think they had any other type of planes than the bus. It was the same size as an RJ so you probably right. Wheres the 190 at right now so we can keep an eye out for it?

Jim, I don't know why you let them tell you that you didn't see it if you thought you did...it's entirely believable that you could have. JetBlue has a lot going on down there with training now. Here's a pic from a few days ago that was supposedly taken at MCO, of the E190:
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/929225/M/

I do agree though that it's not an RJ...which pisses me off...the 170 doesn't look like an RJ either...it's just another way management can pay less...call it an RJ! Is the DC9 an RJ??

IB6 UB9 said:
Cun, Aus, Psp, Dvl

Where is PSP and DVL (Palm Springs?)

I think you'll see AUS, CUN, BOS-JFK, BUF-MCO, Maybe even a NE FL City;)

vtchaz said:
Jim, I don't know why you let them tell you that you didn't see it if you thought you did...it's entirely believable that you could have. JetBlue has a lot going on down there with training now. Here's a pic from a few days ago that was supposedly taken at MCO, of the E190:
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/929225/M/

I do agree though that it's not an RJ...which pisses me off...the 170 doesn't look like an RJ either...it's just another way management can pay less...call it an RJ! Is the DC9 an RJ??

That kinda does like like what I had seen but it wasnt anywhere near as big as the airbus. So I figured I may have been in error. Anyway, doesnt really apply to me anyway just making a comment on what I thought I saw. ;-)

I saw it too, but it looked pretty big!

Jim Smyth said:
I saw one of the JB 190's at MCO a few days back. Didnt look like anything that special, just another regional jet! Which there seems to be a big glut of right now.

It looked as big as the A320, but the wingletts were more like the G4/G5 or the NG B737.

How does the size compare to the A319 and A318?

I underestand it is as wide as the A320, but about 7 feet shorter?

TonyC said:
Perhaps if they were to raise the rates it would pay like an RJ.

:rolleyes:

TONY: don't you think you should concentrate more on your company's.....ummm..."safety record" rather than flamebait 190 pay for the millionth time? just a thought!

Wider than A320 seats...

Yank McCobb said:
Yea, right. HUGE seats. On an airliner. On a CHEAP airliner. One made by the manufacturer of the world's flimsiest aircraft.

OK...:laugh: :erm:

Latest resources

Back