• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationShares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Try again for sure. They are even hiring guys w/o turbine time these days and I see you have that. It is becoming a pilots market again.

Good then Im applying again thanks for the info. Do they hire you even if you only have say crop duster time or a little bit of aerostar time? Me so horny so I met some of the shares criteria. Me like office babes.:nuts:

CitationShares process

Hello guys, Just got a call from CitationShares shortly after filling out the online app. We talked on the phone (30min) about the company and myself, somewhat of a phone interview....They said someone else would be in contact with in a few days and if not call them back...any one have any insight on the 2nd phone call and the process there after? How about which aircraft to request for a better flights/schedule?

Thanks in advance for any info

I believe the 2nd call is with CP and probably about the same as what you just had...a little more in detail about your current flying and history. Don't forget: You need to live within 120 minutes driving time to one of the bases and that's per Mapquest and doesn't matter how fast you drive. For instance, I live 140 minutes away and don't want to move (great house and schools for the kids). As far as aircraft, they will put you in what they need. My buddy was offered the Sovereign, wanted to go early and got the XLS.

You have to pay your way to the interview, but from what I've heard the interview was no big deal. Don't work yourself up over it and just be yourself. They need guys and unless you really screw up you can get your offer on your way home, like my friend did. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back