CitationShares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SW3NAVAJO

This is for any CitationShares pilots out there. How would you rate this company and what are the advantages and disadvantages compared to the other Frac companies. I have heard many positives! Haven't been seeing much info about the company and i'm very interested in applying. I have all the minimums except the 1500 multi. I'm around 1050. Will they take people who don't meet the mins? Any information would greatly be appreciated!
Thanks

I've never worked for another fractional, so I can't compare working there, but CS is a good place to work. They have thousands of resumes on file, so I doubt they will go below the listed minimums, however, with your 30,000 hours they might make an exception.

Good luck

30,000 hours is alot of time to accumulate. Did you do your time building at Ari-Ben Aviator in Ft. Pierce? If so, how is BJ doing? Also, what kind of deal did you work out for the probably 25,000 hours you spent timebuilding?

Humphreybogart said:
If so, how is BJ doing?
ummm...unless that was a pun (insert cold chill down spine) i believe her name was TJ :)

...and, shes as good as married now.

You're right her name is TJ. I guess my mind is in the gutter! I wonder who would be able to put up with her enough to marry her? Does she still smoke 6 packs of Camels a day?

she sure does!, but not Camels, Marlboro!
And considering that at least 2 planes got a wing change ( yes, after 20,000 hours they figure that those be76 are still worth wrenching on ...) SW3 might just be an old instructor from the Dallas days that relocated to FPR!
Wingnutt&Hb, when where you there?
PM me with your info, i was there from 2000 to 2002!

Latest resources

Back