• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationShares laying off another 40 pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We were busier than forecasted in March so hopefully this wont happen, but I would think the March numbers would be in by the end of the week.

Has anyone who works at Citation Shares been updated on the furlough situation? My sources tell me they are planning on announcing the furloughs today, and that it will be a significant number of employees. I hope I'm wrong.

Has anyone who works at Citation Shares been updated on the furlough situation? My sources tell me they are planning on announcing the furloughs today, and that it will be a significant number of employees. I hope I'm wrong.

Nothing yet. If your sources are right I would gamble to say there is a chance they are at least one day off. CS has a habit of giving good, bad, or indifferent news on Fridays. The bosses hit send and then run to the parking lots to go home. Standing by for the announcement.

Just got the news...a split of office and and pilots for a total of 46 being cut. Estimate 20-25 pilots. Notifications on Friday for those affected...I await my call tomorrow.

Well OCR I'm going to split you 50/50 on this one. Just got the announcement with details to come tomorrow. It's rare that the flightinfo sources are ever correct. I wish you had joined the masses and been wrong this time as well. Good Luck to those affected.

I am going to be one of those guys that are going to be cut from CS if they do cut tomorrow. But it will be really close for me. I hope some of these older guys will do the right thing and let us younger guys work and save our houses.

I am going to be one of those guys that are going to be cut from CS if they do cut tomorrow. But it will be really close for me. I hope some of these older guys will do the right thing and let us younger guys work and save our houses.

So it's cool for an "older guy" to lose his house? Class warfare is bad enough. This age warfare is getting really old fast. I've been furloughed along with tens of thousands of our collegues. I have never wished that upon even the more senior folks, much less the bottom feeders. I don't get this new age crap I guess.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back