CitationShares-Barry Lambert

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
rettofly said:
Just got a nice e-mail from Barry Lambert. Not going to interview me at this time.
Must be my lack of experience and recent activity (Only 227 hrs in CE560 since Jan '05).

The good news is that he took the time to tell me CS has no interest.. most folks don't bother to do that.

227 hours in 5 months isn't bad especially if you were flying corporate. Do you really think that's the reason or are you being sarcastic?

Who me?

BornAgainPagan said:

227 hours in 5 months isn't bad especially if you were flying corporate. Do you really think that's the reason or are you being sarcastic?

Sarcastic! Actually, the hours were flown Jan through Apr. Didn't fly in May. Hmm.. maybe that's it! Lack of REALLY recent experience.

I left ACA a year and a half ago to come here, spent 3 years as a regional pilot. CS is by far thte best frac out there right now.

week on/off sched. from day one, 10 hours rest min., 3 weeks vacation a year, and the best pay in the frac industry, and fastest upgrade (12 months) I am very happy here, happy with the sched. and with quality of life. They treat you well enough not to need any representation but your own. I had enough of that BS at ACA.

this is all my opinion, so blast away if you must! =P

cheers

For those of you who have interviewed lately or who are currently working at CS, is there anything that I can do to get noticed other than e-mailing my resume to [email protected]? I have sent about 3 updated resumes there in the last 5 months or so and haven't heard anything back. I am wondering if I am missing something as I have not gotten conformation of reciept of my resume or heard anything. Any info appreciated.

I guess 2 of those weeks are for aircraft training.

By the way was in aspen the other day and a CS XL circled to the other runway. I talked to the pilot and asked if you guys were aproved for that by the company. He said you were and you do it all the time?

Was he right? Do you guys really circle to aspen all the time?

Diesel said:
I guess 2 of those weeks are for aircraft training.

By the way was in aspen the other day and a CS XL circled to the other runway. I talked to the pilot and asked if you guys were aproved for that by the company. He said you were and you do it all the time?

Was he right? Do you guys really circle to aspen all the time?

No way would I do that, and everyone I know feels the same.

Well i watched a guy do it. He said it's not bad. you lose sight of the airport a little going around a hill but you pick it up on the roll out.

He couldn't believe I would land with a tailwind vs. circling at ase.

Different strokes for different folks. No way am i circling into ase.

Also do you guys have a limitation on your apu usage on the xl? I never see it run and i've heard some xl's have limitations. But maybe that's a bleed air thing. I can't remember.

pussies

CS circles into aspen.... it's totally safe, I've done it myself (daylight only and within the minimums for the circle). much more safe in my book than landing at that altitude w/ a tail wind and possible wet runway as well. the circle is certified by terps to be safe and doable. so stop your whining.... it's safe.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back