CitationShares-Barry Lambert

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mooneymite

Anyone have the scoop on Barry Lambert at CitationShares? I have a phone interview set up for about a week from today. Anything I need to know?

haha....the idiot who ordered my contacts sent me the wrong lenses and I'm sitting here barely able to see. I thought it said "Barry Limber" Anyhow, carry on, I'm just cracking myself up. :)

Nice guy, will probably ask about terps / runway gradients, about current flying and a few IFR and aircraft questions. However, he is mostly into HR stuff. PM me for more info

Eye contact

My budster told me that he is very keen on eye contact. YOu need to stare straight into his eyes at all times, he looks for that.

Do not make comments about rogaine minoxidil or hydrotestosterone he is very self concious about his do or lack thereof.

Also, he is a computer geek so strike up a conversation about gigabytes and yer in!

Tex.

citationshares lifestyles

Hey guys,

I was woundering about the company, how they treat the pilots. Are the pilots happy there, and how is the life style there. Do pilots like working for this company, and what are the pro's and the con's of working here vs. the life at a regional airline.
Any and all comments wellcome
Thanks
HP

Forgive the uninformed question from a 121 guy, but what is Barry's job at Citation Shares?

We worked at the same company previously but I never met him. I was told that he would help any of his former coworkers out getting on with CS, but I thought it would only be a recommendation or something. Sounds like he would be able to do more than that.

Eye Contact??

Schrode said:
Eye contact in a phone interview is essential!

Just got a nice e-mail from Barry Lambert. Not going to interview me at this time.
Must be my lack of experience and recent activity (Only 227 hrs in CE560 since Jan '05).

The good news is that he took the time to tell me CS has no interest.. most folks don't bother to do that.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back