CitationAir Recalls Started!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Happy Holidays!

It's great to wake up (sitting in the Middle East trying to make a buck) and see this.

To all the Citation crews who got called back I am absolutely thrilled for you guys/gals.

Wishing for a speedy recall for the rest.

Good thing Obama saved us from Bush's brink of econimic disaster.

If by saved you mean the wealthiest 1% of the population have decided the world is not ending meanwhile 10.2% of real America is unemployed.
I too whole heartedly agree with you.

What Obama and the Washington elite are doing to this country will not affect the rich. It will affect the very people he so desperately wants to "help". History has proven and is proving as we speak, no person or government can raise the standard of living of a civilization. Unless we return to a less government, free market, power in the hands of the people system (not corrupt politicians) our very way of life will be that of other nations run by corrupt governments.
The very rich and ruling elite will be just fine. It's the people that are being told to trust govt. and all their problems will be solved that will suffer.

Right on RCA. Well said. Good news for CiationAir. I think we here at NetJets furloughed a little late in the game. Our CEO wants to shrink while you guys look to have a creative and optimistic business plan. Congrats guys.

yup, politicians, management, etc re destroying thsi country. I think to hold public office you cannot have a law degree and must have a networth of less than 500,000.

I think congress should be paid 45,000 per year. If the PEOPLE do well then they can have a raise. Otherwise they take a pay cut.

fcking thieves.

Good thing Obama saved us from Bush's brink of econimic disaster.

Yep! That's right! 6 upgrades and 7 recalls ya'll!

The verdict is in!!!!! The recession is over! Obama wins!!!!!

Sell your gold!

Plow over your ten acre non-hybrid seed crisis garden!!!!

There is NOTHING to worry about!!!

Do not look at the man behind the curtain......

sigh.....

Congrats to the recalls and congrats to CitationAir for being the first of the furloughing Fracs to recall. Definately the best news of the week.:beer:

Latest resources

Back