Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Feeling Guilty

Gents,

The Grease will be living large in Bahrain at The Dragon Hotel on Amwaj Island this Thanksgiving. I was able to procure the last three bottles of Makers Mark at BMMI Liquor store and some weird crap box wine that my buddy's Russian...er..Bulgarian lady "friends" really like.

We were going to be stuck in Riyadh waiting for the plane to come out of maintenance but we said NFW and dinky dow'ed back to the island.

Anyone can make it down to BAH come on down and we'll celebrate CitationAir's holiday recall. No worries here, plenty of Jim Beam Black left on the shelf..

Out

We were going to be stuck in Riyadh waiting for the plane to come out of maintenance but we said NFW and dinky dow'ed back to the island.

I didn't serve in Viet Nam but I'm pretty sure "dinki dau" refers to being a little nuts and "diddi mau" means hurry up. Just sayin'

Don't blame you for the repo though. Happy Turkey Day.

Gents,

The Grease will be living large in Bahrain at The Dragon Hotel on Amwaj Island this Thanksgiving. I was able to procure the last three bottles of Makers Mark at BMMI Liquor store and some weird crap box wine that my buddy's Russian...er..Bulgarian lady "friends" really like.

Anyone can make it down to BAH come on down and we'll celebrate CitationAir's holiday recall. No worries here, plenty of Jim Beam Black left on the shelf..

Out

Good for you Grease. Haven't been back there since 04. Used to go to the Navy base and drink. Nice place. Anyways, hope you had a good one. Still in Speicher if you ever get up this way.

Citation Xs at CA?

Sorry if this has already been discussed (I thought I had asked this question earlier but I didn't see a response), but can anyone at Citation Air confirm that Citation Xs will now be added to the fleet? If so, how many Xs and over what timeframe? Is it just a way to use idle Citation X inventory over at Cessna or is there specific demand from passengers for that type (i.e., for flights to Hawaii and Europe like NJA and XOJet)?

Sounds like good news if it is true...

Sorry if this has already been discussed (I thought I had asked this question earlier but I didn't see a response), but can anyone at Citation Air confirm that Citation Xs will now be added to the fleet? If so, how many Xs and over what timeframe? Is it just a way to use idle Citation X inventory over at Cessna or is there specific demand from passengers for that type (i.e., for flights to Hawaii and Europe like NJA and XOJet)?

Sounds like good news if it is true...

http://citationair.com/Press/CitationAir-Recalls-Furloughed-Pilots-as-Business-

Latest resources

Back