• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationAir How Much Longer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are missing the point. I shouldn't HAVE to fear harassment, Nacho. Then I would be pleased to post on a non anonymous board. Me and my friends at the former NJI. Don't you get it?

Oh I get it...you fear the repercussions of your statements so you hide behind an anonymous name where it's safe. No surprise There...That's what cowards do. That's not a personal attack as much as a sad observation of the facts. That's just the kind of person you are. You should be proud.

Oh I get it...you fear the repercussions of your statements so you hide behind an anonymous name where it's safe. No surprise There...That's what cowards do. That's not a personal attack as much as a sad observation of the facts. That's just the kind of person you are. You should be proud.

You STILL don't get it. If you candidly state your opinions, you don't HAVE to fear harassment, because people like me would never behave that way. I have to worry about that because people like you DO behave that way. I would NEVER mistreat a pro union poster, no matter how much I disagree with his actions. You would harass me til the cows come home, driving me off the board and circulating my name among the other union zealots for further mistreatment. Can't you see the difference? I should not HAVE to not be a "coward." You never run that risk, because people like me behave in an adult manner.

I would NEVER mistreat a pro union poster, no matter how much I disagree with his actions.

And proudly so, Praetorian. I think you union goons are morons.

If you freaking morons ever strike NJA, I will definitely scab.

I should not HAVE to not be a "coward."
Yet somehow you still are.

You never run that risk, because people like me behave in an adult manner.
Obviously

I have three questions for you.

1. Do you think the 'junior people' support the union? Not just at your old geewhiz part of the company, but at NetJets at large.

2. Can you honestly say that the Netjets union(sorry, acronym escapes me at the moment) is likely to cause layoffs, such as those clearly caused by management mistakes?

3. Have you made a good faith effort to put forward your arguments, in person, with the union?

Honest answers, please.

Wacoflyr

Answers:
1. yes. The people at the former NJI, regardless of seniority, seem to not be in favor of the union. I could be wrong about this, but very few here seems to back them, even the two (very nice) liberals I fly with. Several of the A guys who have come over here do back the union, but don't seem to be particular fans of Luthi.
2. no. I don't believe ASAP causes layoffs. I think ASAP can cause loss of profitability in the long run, however.
3. no. Interesting idea, though. But my arguments are against the very idea of a union, so I am not sure how my opinions on that subject would impress the union folks. :) This union, ASAP, seems to be pretty well behaved so far.

Answers:
3. no. Interesting idea, though. But my arguments are against the very idea of a union, so I am not sure how my opinions on that subject would impress the union folks. :) This union, ASAP, seems to be pretty well behaved so far.

So pretty much your saying your a pu$$y who is afraid to voice his concerns in a non-anonymuous forum? It's ok to have different views, or to even be a sarcastic prick like myself, but atleast man up. all you talk about is how afraid you are to voice concerns because you may have to fly with various people someday....

Be a man... Stop hiding behind this fear of reprisal from more senior "A" guys..

Be a man... Stop hiding behind this fear of reprisal from more senior "A" guys..
yea be a man, give us your name, airport you fly out of, and the company where you work. Why be like almost every poster on this site?

BTW: Randy KYIP, JUS, as if this could be unknown to anyone

You can't possibly be this stupid.

Again with the name calling? So much for being "above that"...what a joke. I guess if you're going to live your sad little life as a spineless coward, it couldn't hurt too much to be a hypocrite too. Again, you should be very proud.

Again with the name calling? So much for being "above that"...what a joke. I guess if you're going to live your sad little life as a spineless coward, it couldn't hurt too much to be a hypocrite too. Again, you should be very proud.

I don't believe he called you a name but stated a question posed as fact.....

yea be a man, give us your name, airport you fly out of, and the company where you work. Why be like almost every poster on this site?

BTW: Randy KYIP, JUS, as if this could be unknown to anyone

I don't care who ya are or what podunk company you work for.... I don't hide from my fellow pilots (not fellow Flight Info goons).. If I have a problem with a Union decision I don't hide from my other Union brothers for fear of flying with someone more senior who holds a different opinion.

If I had msg board access (not the watered down version the furloughees get) I would not be afraid to voice my opinion. I voiced my opinioned about IBB (I was a yes voter), voiced my opinion against those who said your just "paying your dues with the furlough" or "you weren't supposed to be hired anyway so why complain?"

But G4 fails to man up within the ranks of OUR Union... He chooses to ONLY come here to do so.. FI is fine to vent, but it is sad when someone won't show himself in a public forum (our public forum which you are not a part of BTW), only bash the system in anonymity.

If I had a need or reason to give you my full name, rank and serial number I would. But I don't care who you are. Don't care if you knew who I was. I'll never cross paths with you, never work in YIP under your direction, and frankly don't care what your opinion is. You work at neither CS, NJA, or any other fractional. Your claim to fame is some ALPA cargo outfit that you got screwed from back 20+ years ago. It has no bearing on what is going on with CS, NJA, Flex, FOPS or AVANT

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back