• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

citation shares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Payscale = 35K for F/O's and 64K for Captains. Nearly everyone upgrading in a year or less. Also get a year end bonus, 401K match, 2.35/hr per diem, etc.

Equipment = CJ1, Bravo, Excel. CJ3 and Sovereign on the way.

No seniority, Merit based pay increases and upgrades.

Working conditions are good. Company is growing fast. Best deal in the fractional field right now.

I have an interview scheduled for next week. Anything you can offer to help me out? I'd greatly appreciate it. Also, you mentioned the per diem, 401k, etc. Is there medical and dental as well? What aircraft do they usually put people on to begin with? They airline you to where the aircraft is, correct? Thanks, in advance.

Tayas,

Good luck with your interview. I hear it is a great company with a lot of growth down the pipe. So, what's your beef with Mesaba? Do you not like the airline lifestyle or are you just very interested in fractional flying?

Good luck

interview

check out aviationinterviews.com for the Citation Shares info....although there are only a few gouges, they are right on target.

Good Luck. I hear great things about Citation Shares from some friends that work there.

On your six,

No beef with Mesaba whatsoever. I'm really interested in the fractional world. I've been in corporate for just over 6 months and I'm enjoying it.

Are you flying a corporate SR22? Just kidding - that is actually a great airplane. I sat in one recently and it blew me away - very comfortable and advanced. How do you like flying the SR22?

Good luck at your interview and let us know how it turns out.

Interview's in a couple of days. Anyone have any info about training, i.e., Orlando verses Toledo, pay during training, do they put you up or do you have to pay for yourself. Thanks.

You are paid during training with full per-diem. Company pays for hotel. Nearly everyone goes to Orlando, the is a little overflow the some other FSI locations. You don't get to choose.

Latest resources

Back