• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Shares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder why avianation does that. Last year Frontier furloughed 50 guys, two weeks later I see an add on that website, "F9 hiring F/Os". Lately I've seen adds for CS, XoJet, even Aloha (they went out of business).

Don't blame the companies, blame the morons who posted them for not updating the adds.

Looks to be true though. Ran into a CS crew at a service center and evidently it was announced that Cessna made a deal with people purchasing new jets. If the new jet was in the shop for maintenance they would provide supplemental lift on CS. Could mean everyone coming back soon and more.

Thats good news for them!

I used to work for them about a year ago and it is my hope that every single pilot there keeps their job and all those that are waiting get called back.

You wont find a finer bunch of guys to fly with!

I hope the furloughed get called back soon. That would be good news. I know our company is working to make it happen as well.

Good luck to everyone.

I hope the furloughed get called back soon. That would be good news. I know our company is working to make it happen as well.

Good luck to everyone.

It would be very refreshing to see this happen - this entire industry could use a little good news.

Latest resources

Back