• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Citation Shares

MCOE175

Total Time
Is CS hiring again? Avianation has a job posting for them...
Hope all got called back

tdwnds1

Total Time
Last I heard they had furloughed 24. They have to get through those first before they hire.

Good luck!

CALRepublic

Total Time
plenty
Is CS hiring again? Avianation has a job posting for them...
Hope all got called back

I wonder why avianation does that. Last year Frontier furloughed 50 guys, two weeks later I see an add on that website, "F9 hiring F/Os". Lately I've seen adds for CS, XoJet, even Aloha (they went out of business).

RCA

Total Time
Rumors are saying all called back by June. Possible hiring this fall.

tdwnds1

Total Time
Hopefully all furloughed will be called back. At least the company did the right thing by giving those guys severance, which was fairl

I flew with the pilots there and there isnt a better bunch of guys in those airplanes!

I learned alot from many of the "old timers" and they are still my friends.

Maybe things will improve for all of us.

F/O

Smells like....
Total Time
Rumors are saying all called back by June. Possible hiring this fall.

Any source for this? Or is it 100% pure rumor?

tdwnds1

Total Time
From my sources, I believe this is purely rumor. The people I know in the company have no knowledge of this at this time.

One can hope.

XTW

XCA Monkey
Total Time
At this time, just rumor. No official announcements.

X

wingslevl

Total Time
7000+
Officially just a rumor. No recalls and officially none planned. I should know, I'm one of the 24.

Whale Rider

Unity is Our Strength
Total Time
I wonder why avianation does that. Last year Frontier furloughed 50 guys, two weeks later I see an add on that website, "F9 hiring F/Os". Lately I've seen adds for CS, XoJet, even Aloha (they went out of business).

Don't blame the companies, blame the morons who posted them for not updating the adds.

wanttofly

Total Time
5000+
Looks to be true though. Ran into a CS crew at a service center and evidently it was announced that Cessna made a deal with people purchasing new jets. If the new jet was in the shop for maintenance they would provide supplemental lift on CS. Could mean everyone coming back soon and more.

tdwnds1

Total Time
Thats good news for them!

I used to work for them about a year ago and it is my hope that every single pilot there keeps their job and all those that are waiting get called back.

You wont find a finer bunch of guys to fly with!

RCR5

I hope the furloughed get called back soon. That would be good news. I know our company is working to make it happen as well.

Good luck to everyone.

FastJP4

Total Time
enough
I hope the furloughed get called back soon. That would be good news. I know our company is working to make it happen as well.

Good luck to everyone.

It would be very refreshing to see this happen - this entire industry could use a little good news.