• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Shares Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just recieved a nice letter from them stating that they recieved my resume and are interviewing. They also stated they are screening resumes at this time, and will be in contact providing you meet the requirements.

I interviewed yesterday. They are hiring.

Do you need a contact?

Is hiring at CS like so many other places where you don't stand a snowball's chance unless someone who works there walks your resume across the right desk? Or is having a silver bullet not a requirement?

I didn't know anyone there before the interview.

I was extremely impressed with the people I met there, as well as the quality of the operation. I had read a posting in another thread on this board by a disgruntled interviewee that didn't make it past the phone prescreening, and had some derogatory things to say about the interviewer. I can't believe that poster talked to the same person I did. I found each and every person with whom I came in contact to be very friendly and professional. Both the phone interview and the live interview were well-organized and thorough.

If you are looking for a fractional, I'd recommend checking out CitationShares. It seems their pilots are the only fractional pilots that don't complain about their company, their salary or their contract. There must be a reason for that...

If you are looking for a fractional, I'd recommend checking out CitationShares. It seems their pilots are the only fractional pilots that don't complain about their company, their salary or their contract. There must be a reason for that...

could be because there are so few CS pilots around. Or maybe the fact that they have no contract. the place is great when it's small but as it get's bigger the problems wil also compound.

Oh yes I know our salary sucks it's been discussed to death.

I did the online application a couple of weeks ago and at the same time sent a resume. I was called the following week for a phone prescreening, then invited to the interview. The whole process was pretty quick. But my situation was probably unique in that I already had some CJ time.

enlgish- cj1 or 2 time?

Also are you coming from FLOPS with the cj time and your profile indicating that you are a frac captain?

CJ, CJ1 and CJ2 time. No, not FLOPS.

Latest resources

Back