Citation s/II F/O salary?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

snocone

I am a newly hired co-pilot in a CE-s550 (s/II). This is my first true flying job, and I need help in negotiating a salary. My meeting with my boss is tomorrow, so any help would be great.

It all depends on where you live and what the duties include (ie. washing the plane, jepps and other non-flying duties). What ever you do don't sell yourself short. You can come down but it's hard to get more once you agree on a salary.

Good Luck

I took 24k for my Lear job, but i have NO non-flying duties, other than coffee, ice, papers, and neat appearance. This might be because it is 135, and not a single corporate entity.

Yeah that's what they pay around here for jobs like that. The low to mid 20's also. But just on the other side of the state the pay anywhere from the 30's to 50's to start as FO.

I would think somewhere around $30 to $35 would be a fare
place to start. As mentioned, location and duties would be a
factor.

I live in Eugene, Oregon and duties include keeping the plane in top form inside and out, the bar and snacks stocked, jepps and myself and the captain are in charge of the maintenance of the ship. Not doing the maintenance, but making sure all is taken care of. We are corporate, part 91, with no mechanics on staff. Thanks for your help so far.

Latest resources

Back