• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Citation s/II F/O salary?

snocone

Total Time
I am a newly hired co-pilot in a CE-s550 (s/II). This is my first true flying job, and I need help in negotiating a salary. My meeting with my boss is tomorrow, so any help would be great.

Dep676

My Glock is bigger!!!!!
Total Time
Enough
It all depends on where you live and what the duties include (ie. washing the plane, jepps and other non-flying duties). What ever you do don't sell yourself short. You can come down but it's hard to get more once you agree on a salary.

Good Luck

Dep676

My Glock is bigger!!!!!
Total Time
Enough
Oh yeah I would say somewhere in the mid 30's to start.

Timebuilder

Entrepreneur
Total Time
I took 24k for my Lear job, but i have NO non-flying duties, other than coffee, ice, papers, and neat appearance. This might be because it is 135, and not a single corporate entity.

Dep676

My Glock is bigger!!!!!
Total Time
Enough
Yeah that's what they pay around here for jobs like that. The low to mid 20's also. But just on the other side of the state the pay anywhere from the 30's to 50's to start as FO.

Timebuilder

Entrepreneur
Total Time
What side of which state pays in the 30's and 50's for anFO?

proav

Total Time
10,XXX
I would think somewhere around $30 to $35 would be a fare
place to start. As mentioned, location and duties would be a
factor.

snocone

Total Time
I live in Eugene, Oregon and duties include keeping the plane in top form inside and out, the bar and snacks stocked, jepps and myself and the captain are in charge of the maintenance of the ship. Not doing the maintenance, but making sure all is taken care of. We are corporate, part 91, with no mechanics on staff. Thanks for your help so far.