• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Mustang Job Posting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you wish to recruit at your current pay level, you are going to get a pilot who is sub-standard and will jeopardize your safety, your life, and the safety and lives of the other passengers in the aircraft.

"

Not to mention those who live near an airport runway... like myself!

...the sad part is there are pilots who will work for nothing. Ruining what we have left in this industry!

www.climbto350.com
www.bizjetjobs.com

Good luck.... finding a good pilot that isn't a total nerd is next to impossible!

Hey look, you got hired???? maybe if you're lucky, they will be an unprofessional immature hip-hop nerd?

I was looking at your previous posts and how you brag about flying in "Sunny Scottsdale", it sounds like you might crap your pants if there was a big puffy white cloud along your route of flight! Does the owner you fly for know that you are afraid of weather? Get some real experience before you run your mouth!!!

Last edited:
Do you really want to start a fight on an online Forum? Like I siad... find a good pilot that isnt a nerd is next to impossible...

I'm not afraid of weather, but if I can keep water out of the jeep that is a major plus when it comes to chosing where to live... grow up

Latest resources

Back