Citation Excel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

KnightwhosaysNi

What are people out there making as Citation Excel Captains? What is reasonable or competitive?

just some ballpark #'s

As always, depends on the area, type of flying, all the typical stuff, but look around the 80's for CA and 40's to 50's for FO, plus the normal bennies for a good 91 job. If you don't have access to the NBAA survey, check last August's B/CA for some numbers. Also, I think there are some people around here that have NBAA numbers that will check into it if you ask nicely. . . by the way, I don't or I'd be glad to help. Good Luck

My operation is $45K for FOs, $65K for Capts, with a 10% raise, annually. No per diem, company credit card, paid medical and dental. It's a bit on the low end, but I'm home 27 nights a month, and the flying is light.

tittyjet said:
My operation is $45K for FOs, $65K for Capts, with a 10% raise, annually. No per diem, company credit card, paid medical and dental. It's a bit on the low end, but I'm home 27 nights a month, and the flying is light.

10% annually!!! Do they let you go after 10 years?! ;)

tittyjet said:

10% raise every year is not the norm....i doubt that will last long

It's lasted since we've had a flight department...these people believe in taking care of one of the three most important people in their lives (doctor, pilot, accountant). We do the job, complete the mission with the utmost regard for operational safety, do it loyally, and have a great time in the process. On a 1 - 10, this gig is a 9.0.

tittyjet said:
We do the job, complete the mission with the utmost regard for operational safety, do it loyally, and have a great time in the process. On a 1 - 10, this gig is a 9.0.

sounds like what most pilots do. enjoy. i hope the 10% a year lasts for 25 more years as well. :D

We are based in Georgia. We also park them on major holidays so that the pilots can be home with family.

Latest resources

Back