Citation Excel- BCT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
excel

To FMS If I wanted to give his identity away I would of said his name, not his initials. I've had enough posts on this website to prove I'm not out to attack anybody. I can't let a disgruntled kid insinuate negative ideas about my company without defending it. If he wanted to be anonymous, don't put your resume under your nickname so you can be identified.

"If your company is so great why do you have to ask on F.I. for a manual to the aircraft that you fly?"-PA-44 Typed

My company has an Excel and a King Air. I asked about a Sovereign manual to borrow or to buy.

you have every right to defend what seems like a decent entry level job, but the initials along with his experience gives away too much. You can PM him that you have his resume and then state in this thread that you do with out them. Sometimes it's permitted to use initials, such as when discussing the name of a MEC chairman or "popular" and "well known" figure at a particular airline, but not in this case.

Thanks

Don't worry about it TK, if somebody wants to mouth off behind the safety of anonymous immunity, then they deserve to be called out. I commend you for keeping it real and putting this out on the forum. I know for sure that $50K+ for a South Florida FO slot is pretty respectable. I wish I had the type, I know I'm in PBI and BCT enough because my better half is based at BCT these days and I would love to be a little closer. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back