Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TimsKeeper

Registered Abuser
Looking for a full-time Excel SIC. MUST BE TYPED.
50K/year (it's actually a little higher, will explain to qualified candidates) + health insurance benefits.

-Must live in South Florida or be willing to relocate for an immediate position.

-MUST be type-rated CE560XL (we can not send for initial, however we can send to recurrent..time is the driving factor, but money matters too)

-Must be willing to live in an extremely nice area of Massachussetts from second week in June through early October (housing can be provided).

Good working environment and equipment. The owner is considering another, larger, aircraft so there is potential for growth and opportunity in the future. That carrot is not a guarantee; but a serious possibility.

We've been operating the last few months with 2 full-timers and 1 part-timer. We are turning it into 3 full-timers now so there will be dedicated time-off once the candidate is up and running.

PM if interested, thank you.

50K and you have to move twice a year! Come on, if the guy has that kind of $$ and he is being cheap, it makes you wonder what else he is skimping on. The sad thing is someone will take this job on the promise of a G4 later. That will probably never happen. How does one live in south Florida and “an extremely nice area of Massachusetts” for 50K?

This is a very good position and nobody should be deterred from that persons comment. There is no cost to the couple months in Massachussets other than an airline ticket back to Florida during your days off if you choose to airline back.

As far as the owner skimping this is for a super-light jet SIC, not a GIV captain...the company I work for is about as stable as one can be at this moment in time. PA44 has no facts because they are simply not true. Btw, no one will take this job "on the promise of a G4 later".....we aren't getting a GIV and we might not be getting anything. We have a low-time, well-maintained Excel of which we are hiring another pilot to make everybodys life-style better within the operation.

At a time jobs are pretty few and far between I hope I can help someone out. PA44....no need to apply.

Looking for a full-time Excel SIC. MUST BE TYPED.
50K/year (it's actually a little higher, will explain to qualified candidates) + health insurance benefits.

-Must live in South Florida or be willing to relocate for an immediate position.

-MUST be type-rated CE560XL (we can not send for initial, however we can send to recurrent..time is the driving factor, but money matters too)

-Must be willing to live in an extremely nice area of Massachussetts from second week in June through early October (housing can be provided).

Good working environment and equipment. The owner is considering another, larger, aircraft so there is potential for growth and opportunity in the future. That carrot is not a guarantee; but a serious possibility.

We've been operating the last few months with 2 full-timers and 1 part-timer. We are turning it into 3 full-timers now so there will be dedicated time-off once the candidate is up and running.

PM if interested, thank you.

Cool of you to try and help someone find work.

Good on ya!

50K a year is awesome for an SIC of a 20,000 lb jet.. I was an SIC on an XL and made 30K not long ago. That position should take less than a week to fill. I agree with the last post, very cool of you to post a flying position on this forum

Tims,

Thanks for trying to give someone a chance at a job right now!

PA seems like a whiner anyway, ignore his stupid comments.

Best of luck finding a quality candidate.

part timer

The part-timer was offered the full-time position. He is involved in a lot of other contract work that will conflict with a full-time schedule. He will still be doing Excel work as a fourth back-up. It was a tough decision for him not to go full-time but he'll be happier as a contract pilot.

Thanks for all the nicer comments than the first one.

Last post on this subject.

Pa44 = xxxx

I am staring at his resume right now from his application via climbto350.com. A 2000 tt pilot with very little jet time criticizing a solid position he could possibly have acquired if he tried to in a better fashion.

All I have to say is WoW.

even if that were his app, we try no to tred on giving away member I.D.'s or any info that might compromise them here, please keep that in mind.

If your company is so great why do you have to ask on F.I. for a manual to the aircraft that you fly?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back