Citation 650 checklist

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tybone1000

I am currently trying to revamp our Citation III checklists and just currious if anybody has any good ones that I can compare it to? Thanks.

I've got one, where do you want me to send it?

I have the flight safety one, I am guessing you already have that one, if not I can photo copy and send it to you.

I haven't seen the flight safety one but I was less then impressed with the simuflite checklist. I went about making my own checklist after I looked at the 16 item before landing checklist and thought they were out of their minds. Built a checklist around my previous airline experiences and it has turned out pretty good.

I can't stand flight safety checklists for real life use... You have to turn like 3 pages just to get to the runway. "CAUTION" this, "NOTE" that... They do have some nice ones in the back that are "simplified"

FlightSafety checklists as I'm sure Simuflite checklists are written by people who have never spent a day in the cockpit of a real airplane. Then again, I'm sure lawyers their filthy paws in creating it, so if you don't follow the 50-item below-the-line checklist, they can say you didn't operate in accordance with their checklist therefore, they're not liable.

I thought Simcom had a pretty good checklist for the Citation II...but we still heavily modified it to our procedures and needs.

The Cessna factory QRH-style CE-550 checklist, on the other hand, is the worst I have ever seen. There are so many glaring omissions of pertinent data/info and even contradictory procedures that the only thing its good for is the emergency section...and that's full of penned-in changes and info that might actually be helpful in an abnormal situation.

Latest resources

Back