• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Citation 650 checklist

tybone1000

Total Time
6000+
I am currently trying to revamp our Citation III checklists and just currious if anybody has any good ones that I can compare it to? Thanks.

khsgt

Token White Guy
Total Time
6000+
I've got one, where do you want me to send it?

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
I have the flight safety one, I am guessing you already have that one, if not I can photo copy and send it to you.

khsgt

Token White Guy
Total Time
6000+
I haven't seen the flight safety one but I was less then impressed with the simuflite checklist. I went about making my own checklist after I looked at the 16 item before landing checklist and thought they were out of their minds. Built a checklist around my previous airline experiences and it has turned out pretty good.

NCherches

Total Time
5000+
I can't stand flight safety checklists for real life use... You have to turn like 3 pages just to get to the runway. "CAUTION" this, "NOTE" that... They do have some nice ones in the back that are "simplified"

Freight Dog

Total Time
7500+
FlightSafety checklists as I'm sure Simuflite checklists are written by people who have never spent a day in the cockpit of a real airplane. Then again, I'm sure lawyers their filthy paws in creating it, so if you don't follow the 50-item below-the-line checklist, they can say you didn't operate in accordance with their checklist therefore, they're not liable.

BoilerUP

Citation style...
Total Time
1500+
I thought Simcom had a pretty good checklist for the Citation II...but we still heavily modified it to our procedures and needs.

The Cessna factory QRH-style CE-550 checklist, on the other hand, is the worst I have ever seen. There are so many glaring omissions of pertinent data/info and even contradictory procedures that the only thing its good for is the emergency section...and that's full of penned-in changes and info that might actually be helpful in an abnormal situation.