Citation 560 Ultra Training Manual Wanted

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

VA AV8R

I'm looking to obtain/purchase this manual from someone who might have been to training a bunch and has an extra one lying around so I can study up before a class date later this year. Thanks in advance!

Citation Ultra Training Manual

I'm looking to obtain/purchase this manual from someone who might have been to training a bunch and has an extra one lying around so I can study up before a class date later this year. Thanks in advance!

If you never found a training manual yet. I have one word that might help. Ebay! Saw one on there the other day. Good luck!!

At the risk of sounding like a total smartass...

Its a 500-series Citation with some of the simplest systems ever installed on a turbine airplane. If you study anything other than basic limitations before class, you'll need to pack a spare liver because the boredom will drive you to drink.

Some of the 142 training centers like cramming what should be a 7-day class into a 14-17 day Initial course...needless to say there is PLENTY of study time.

In seriousness, contact the training center you will be attending and they should send you a manual.

What BU said....

Dont think you need to look at anything ahead of time.

I have yet to attend an initial that is not at least TWICE as long as it needs to be. Luckily all but 2 of mine have been within a few hours of my home...so I would just commute many of the days.

Trust me (as most here know) I'm not the sharpest one in the group. You wont be under pressure.

Now, Gulfstream initial....thats another story. It was like drinking from a firehose, and so worth it.

I understand what's being said; I recently did Falcon 20 PIC initial and that was about right at 14 days.

I need the manual because I'm flying a Bravo SIC and will be typed during a recurrent Ultra class. I don't want to leave anything to chance but I do agree that the a/c is straightforward.

I've spotted some on Ebay - thanks for that tip.

Training Manual

I understand what's being said; I recently did Falcon 20 PIC initial and that was about right at 14 days.

I need the manual because I'm flying a Bravo SIC and will be typed during a recurrent Ultra class. I don't want to leave anything to chance but I do agree that the a/c is straightforward.

I've spotted some on Ebay - thanks for that tip.

I had a Citation Ultra training manual from FlightSafety, but tossed it out during my spring cleaning. Good luck in your training!

i see one on ebay for $79 right now.....thats a steal. those books are really expensive. and FSI wont give you one, the'll give you a CD, which is lame.

If you have training scheduled at Simuflite or FSI. You can download the entire manuel PDF up to 90 days before training. Its just a Ce500 type. I wouldn't rack your brain trying to pay for a manuel the training center will provide.

Where you head to for training? Again, I wouldn't sweat it.

We tried to get our SIC typed during recurrent and simcom would not do it. They told us that he would have to go through the full upgrade class. To be clear, he has an SIC type in the CE500, we wanted to make it a full type rating during recurrent.
Is this similar to your situation ?

Thanks

Latest resources

Back