Cirrus Demo Flights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

lowlycfi

All of us instructors at the school I work for got demo rides today in the SR-22. We called Cirrus a couple of weeks ago and they sent down two airplanes and sales reps to our school today. Super nice folks, cool airplane and it was a hoot to fly. I highly recommend that all you CFIs out there call up Cirrus and take advantage of this great program. You won't regret it.

lowlycfi said:
All of us instructors at the school I work for got demo rides today in the SR-22. We called Cirrus a couple of weeks ago and they sent down two airplanes and sales reps to our school today. Super nice folks, cool airplane and it was a hoot to fly. I highly recommend that all you CFIs out there call up Cirrus and take advantage of this great program. You won't regret it.

Where are you located? I know a bunch of the sales reps and most are great!

-Neal

I flew with Drea...before she ran one tank dry and had one full and didnt switch and landed in a cotton field....a week later they posted a opening for her position....BUMMER

PC12Cowboy said:
I flew with Drea...before she ran one tank dry and had one full and didnt switch and landed in a cotton field....a week later they posted a opening for her position....BUMMER

double ouch!

urflyingme?! said:
That's what appens when you let a chick fly!

JKJKJKJKJKJKJK

hahah stop me if ya heard this one..

What's the difference between the day nurse and the night nurse?

About 200 pounds..

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

*sigh* I'm so fat hahah

-mini

PC12Cowboy said:
Mini..LMFAO...wait I saw her in safeway yesterday

I saw her leaving my roommate's room one morning...talk about owwies! NOT what I wanted to see while pouring a bowl of cheerios

-mini

Mini...could you hear him slapping her butt...so as to go fat surfing...you know riding the wave in.....was there flour all over....you know trying to find the wet spot...not sweaty spot??lol

Latest resources

Back