• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Christmas Travellers let down, and I feel Baddd

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Try a half-dozen crews walking away from perfectly servicable aircraft in legal weather three days before Christmas because the high school educated hub manager said "Fcuk It."

Then personally having 14 legs, 17 hours, and 3 days worth of flying cancelled because a major international hub airport took 3 days to dig out of a 24 hour snowstorm.

Heroes, truly.

Last edited:
Try a half-dozen crews walking away from perfectly servicable aircraft in legal weather three days before Christmas because the high school educated hub manager said "Fcuk It."

Then personally having 14 legs, 17 hours, and 3 days worth of flying cancelled because a major international hub airport took 3 days to dig out of a 24 hour snowstorm.

Heroes, truly.

It's amazing what people will post after drinking! :laugh:

Was there a point to your eloquent prose? :D

BBB

Is there a point to any of the drivel on this forum? I thought my post fit the topic rather well. But that's a good idea...:beer:

I dont know how to really say this but as a pilot who is suppose to get people to where they want to be for Christmas I feel ashamed.

It truly hurts me to sit here now in front of this computer as my family sleeps after celebrating Christmas without me to think of the families this past weekend that I somehow feel personally responsible for stranding.

I know its not anything that I personally did but at the same time I still feel responsible. God, Please help me to get over this. It was one of the most miserable experiences I have ever had to deal with. Merry Christmas to all....

What kind of strange flame bait is this? More subtle than most. You feel guilty some are away from their families as you are away from yours? What?

If this is real....Get a hold of yourself! There a lot of things to feel guilty about without adding this type of guilt.

Heroes, truly.

Just wait, there is another one of the way. Perhaps more days off and people sleeping on the floor again.

Latest resources

Back