Christmas Dinners?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JPAustin

Okay, so of all the carriers represented on this board, which ones provide the Christmas Eve/Christmas crews' a dinner (free turkey or coupons don't count)? And how many hotels that you have been to over Christmas' past have given the crews a free Christmas meal?

My airline has on a few occasions (and I stress FEW). And I would say a hotel has given us something Christmasy of the food variety about half the time.

PDT usually has a dinner set up in the hubs, then something set up at the hotels.

Air Wisconsin will have meals catered at their bases for all crews. At least one of them will be catered by Boston Market, so it should be a fairly decent spread.

ASA usually has something going on during the holidays. We had Thanksgiving meals at the airport (we actually had them delivered to the plane) and I believe they'll have something going on for Christmas too.

I don't know yet...I am spending my Christmas in Mexico I mean Harligen Texas....Feliz Navidad Puntas....I wonder if they will have Christmas Burritos???

Sniff that turkey prior to eating it.
UAL provided their staff at ORD Turkey for T giving and many got ill. They blamed it on an outside vendor.
One in the newspaper said, he thought it smelled bad, but then ate it anyway.

Sniff that turkey prior to eating it.
UAL provided their staff at ORD Turkey for T giving and many got ill. They blamed it on an outside vendor.
One in the newspaper said, he thought it smelled bad, but then ate it anyway.

Sounds like Darwin was right.....

As for hotels, I've never seen a Christmas deal. Usually, in the podunk cities we fly to, the hotel is the only thing in town open, and they have a $50 buffet, no discounts.

Latest resources

Back