• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Christmas Dinners?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Several years ago my overnight was Charlie West on Christmas eve and Christmas day. They had a big buffet that was really for thier own employees that had to work that day but they made us feel welcome and it was pretty nice (the hotel was a ghost-town, there was only a handful of people there besides our crew) Went to Omaha a couple of years ago, we were due to arrive really late. The hotel (doubletree) had dinner waiting for us when we arrived - no charge. There are some thoughtful establishments out there.

Several years ago my overnight was Charlie West on Christmas eve and Christmas day. They had a big buffet that was really for thier own employees that had to work that day but they made us feel welcome and it was pretty nice (the hotel was a ghost-town, there was only a handful of people there besides our crew) Went to Omaha a couple of years ago, we were due to arrive really late. The hotel (doubletree) had dinner waiting for us when we arrived - no charge. There are some thoughtful establishments out there.

The CRW hotel has always treated us really well. Unfortunately, the OMA Doubletree is just a memory now.

FWIW, the $50 buffet hotel was Crowne Plaza in Madison, WI.

The Westin in Hilton head is doing it this year for Christmas and new years, but I heard they plan to offer crews the usual 20%. Fortunately, I won't be there.

The CRW hotel has always treated us really well. Unfortunately, the OMA Doubletree is just a memory now.

FWIW, the $50 buffet hotel was Crowne Plaza in Madison, WI.

The Westin in Hilton head is doing it this year for Christmas and new years, but I heard they plan to offer crews the usual 20%. Fortunately, I won't be there.
Lucky you... I will be there Christmas and New Years

Considering I get to spend Christmas in YXU where the only thing around the hotel is "Flesh Gordon's" to begin with..... I will be eating at the airport before that leg then hoping customs doesn't take away my granola bars.

Latest resources

Back