• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chq????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Run like the wind! I wouldnt recommend that place to my worst enemy. Crap pay and terrible work rules

and the IBT won't goto the company and demand the remaining furloughed pilots (MEH/FRT/Lynx) be recalled, rather lets hire more schmucks off the street.

Everyone who has rights to come back has been offered a position, sorry you don't have rights in the eyes of the court judgement.......

Everyone who has rights to come back has been offered a position, sorry you don't have rights in the eyes of the court judgement.......

Show me case law that supports this? If you can show me a case that an airline hired from the street following a merger prior to pilots from all of it's entities had been recalled I would like to see it. To say Midwest/Frontier/Lynx pilots don't have any rights is a huge stretch. I'm willing to bet that if someone was independently wealthy or if flying for Republic was worth anything, and they filed a suit, there would a solid chance of winning. Do you think that Republic offered interviews to Midwest and Lynx's pilots in seniority order out of the goodness of their hearts? They knew there was some potential liability that one of these furloughed pilots could possibly leverage out of them. Outside of legal leverage there would be media leverage similar to what the Midwest F/A's are now using.

What happened to the "mainline" guys that were furloughed...........Where do the F9 guys fall on your "RAH Master List"?????

So republic is hiring off the street? How many Midwest guys have not been recalled? F9 still has furloughs out! Dont see how they can be hiring off the street, if any guys are still furloughed. Then again I cant see many YX guys returning to a crap hole like Republic, when jetblue and AirTran hiring. Good luck!

They are somehow. I've heard of some Lynx people starting GS just recently. None of us have been recalled. They had to apply and interview. I didn't bother because they want them to sign that 2 year contract. I'll wait and see what the arbitrator has to say.

Yeah, I heard they had to sign not just a contract, but a promisary note to repay $15000 for training within 2 years.

Latest resources

Back