Chq????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flying zephyr

I posted on regional board already, but to catch more fish can someone tell me work rules, reserve, ready reserve, do you get paid for ready reserve, non rev, jr bases, who just chq flies for etc. As much info of the "real" everyday events as possible.

Thanks

Where else is there to go??? I have stuff at more than just AirTran, JB, even Compass, but haven't been offered an interview. I see United guys with 737 types that have a nudge nudge wink wink seniority resignation. I am up against some stiff competition. I even tried to get a job outside of avaition. Been furloughed a year+. It's not easy, but what's a stupid pilot like me supposed to do. I have a degree and never failed a checkride so with 8000 hours I should be competetive.

I am not very confident with the arbitration, as I have never truly seen any pilot group win at that. I would be happy to take yours or any other suggestions, it isn't just the economy, but that good old age 60 rule that is really hurting out of work pilots right now.

I just didn't know how to consider CHQ/Republic. Most people consider it to be commuters, but they qualify as a national. I did write it as two different statements, sorry if it caused trouble.

So its ok to ask about Frontier here............ but if you get hired by republic and they put you on the CHQ, or Shuttle cert then redirect your questions to the regional side. Oh wait what if they put you on the republic side flying for frontier.

CHQ/Shutttle/Republic/Frontier/MidEx has a lot of SH!t to sort out before anyone gets recalled, much less hired............

CHQ/Shutttle/Republic/Frontier/MidEx has a lot of SH!t to sort out before anyone gets recalled, much less hired............

Everyone (at least at RAH) has been recalled, classes are running. Most likely hiring off the street in a month or two.

Everyone (at least at RAH) has been recalled, classes are running. Most likely hiring off the street in a month or two.

and the IBT won't goto the company and demand the remaining furloughed pilots (MEH/FRT/Lynx) be recalled, rather lets hire more schmucks off the street.

Latest resources

Back