• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ Strike Authorization Vote Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
After the Skywest, Mesa and soon-to-be ACA embarrassments, it is time for you guys to STOP THE SLIDE....

Show'em you got some BALL$..................

Good luck.

Good luck ladies & gent's. While I'm not proud of our TA I think alot of SkyWest folks (that voted NO) support you guys. If someone could post a list of all your routes it would be appreciated.

I can see Delta trying to pull the same garbage on us as before with Comair, where we suddenly get new routes (while they were on strike) and want us to fly struck work. One guy was even fired for saying he wasn't gonna fly a struck route (not to mention the fact that it was in a Comair bird that had not been repainted) they fired him & then realized that they couldn't and hired him back.

GOOD LUCK!!!

excellent!
gonna get tough, but thank you, for standing firm. 94% is an excellent indication to management.. one huge finger, to be precise!

go get 'em!

Jeepman said:

I can see Delta trying to pull the same garbage on us as before with Comair, where we suddenly get new routes (while they were on strike) and want us to fly struck work. One guy was even fired for saying he wasn't gonna fly a struck route (not to mention the fact that it was in a Comair bird that had not been repainted) they fired him & then realized that they couldn't and hired him back.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Were you working for us during the Comair strike? Exactly what struck work were you asked to fly? Our COO made a point to tell us that we would not be asked to fly struck work as defined by ALPA. We did not fly any struck work. SAPA was in direct contact with the Comair MEC and things worked out pretty well.

As for someone getting fired for flying struck work I can tell you that it didn't happen. In fact the incident you're referring to happened well AFTER the strike was over and Comair guys were back to work. If you're going to try to air dirty laundry about SkyWest at least try to get the facts straight. It's bad enough we get guys blaming us for stuff we didn't do and then you go off spouting nonsense.

I'm with Dave. The pilot that was fired wasn't fired for not flying struck work. He was fired for refusing to fly a comair rj that we had. He got his job back because a memo was produced from the company that said that if we didn't want to take a comair a/c then it wouldn't be forced upon us. Our management understands how that can possibly ruin someone's career. We never flew struck work and as far as I know we weren't even asked to. Our managment apparently told Delta that wasn't going to happen.

june_2003_System.jpg

A-FUGGING-MEN, boys!!!!! 94% -- OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that -- if it happens, I'll DEFINATELY contribute to the strike fund!!!

News from our CHQ Negotiations committee...

As a result of our strike vote, the committee feels that a TA could be completed by NEXT WEEK. The company was apparently much more willing to negotiate during this afternoon's session.

UNITY IS THE KEY!!! STAND TALL, STAND STRONG, AND STAND TOGETHER!

Latest resources

Back