CHQ pilots rejoice at XJT losing flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
commuterpuke said:
Their is no union brotherhood. All I'm after is a fast upgrade so I can make it to FedEx, UPS or SWA. I'm sorry that someone might have to lose their job, but you have to look out for number one in this day and age and if the means "taking" someone elses flying so I can upgrade faster then so be it.
Have fun logging yer 5000th hour of SIC at your third regional job sonny!

Hahahahahaha! :laugh:

LoneStarFlyer said:
Amish RakeFight,

I really hope you're joking or trying to draw flame, because if you're not, you've got to be the biggest piece o' sh!t on this forum. No wonder this industry is heading down the crapper.

Hey lonestar, you need to bring your ass back to Houston lets go fly 33P.:beer:

LoneStarFlyer said:
Amish RakeFight,

I really hope you're joking or trying to draw flame, because if you're not, you've got to be the biggest piece o' sh!t on this forum. No wonder this industry is heading down the crapper.

i second that, how i would like to meet Amish RakeFight vbmenu_register("postmenu_850390", true); in a dark alley. You &*$^%*%(%)$%)*$%)*%$*) TOOL!:uzi:

You all are a bunch of cry babies enjoy the ride to the bottom. I had Some TSA pilot whining to me about *************************s...Forget that you all are getting played and it is hurting everyone. Just wait when Delta starts flying E170 or 190s

commuterpuke said:
Their is no union brotherhood. All I'm after is a fast upgrade so I can make it to FedEx, UPS or SWA. I'm sorry that someone might have to lose their job, but you have to look out for number one in this day and age and if the means "taking" someone elses flying so I can upgrade faster then so be it.
Not only are you a MORON, but you are a classless act! Are you even old enough to drive?? Just wait until the day your company is undercut, and you are forced into a furlough, I bet your nut drainer won't be spouting so much BS then! There are names for people like you, they're called SCABS!

NIMTZ said:
So I want to go further with you logic. If the UPS negotiations go downhill and the IPA gets locked out by the company. To compensate the company calls each applicant and offers ensighting entry level positions with appropiate 'adjustments' to the compensation package. Based on your post above I could very easily see you a willing participant amongst this group. After all you are after that job at UPS at all costs and you said you need to look out for number one even if it it means 'taking' some elses flying. So taking a job, taking flying, nothing different other then terminology. You're young and clueless juinor. Exactly what's wrong with this profession. Enjoy your fast upgrade and don't be shocked when FedEx doesn't call when you have 1000 PIC.
Very well Said!

Amish RakeFight said:
You guys need to clear out and move on if you cant take the hea in the kitchen. I'm willing to make a career at a regional. 60-70K a year is not so bad. Geeeeeeeeeeeeez.

I wannan fly a jet already.
Cant wait.

Go find other work if you dont like the pay and let low timers like me get a chance. I'll work for low pay for a few yrs then upgrade and make decent money. no problemo.

Im in my 30's and you young bucks dont know what youve got until you lose it.

ARF III

Seriously???? u prick..i hope you were joking.

commuterpuke said:

Great...another dipsh!t creates a fake name just to post flame bait. How original. Did you actually come up with this brilliant idea all by yourself?

Here's another CHQ pilot rejoicing......

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Saluki Pilot[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Junior Member[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Registered: Jan 2004
Domicile: ORD
Equipment: EMB-170
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]I have friends at XJT, but I want to see us prosper at their expense as I need to upgrade soon.
[/FONT]

Latest resources

Back