CHQ pilots rejoice at XJT losing flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Amish RakeFight said:
You guys need to clear out and move on if you cant take the hea in the kitchen. I'm willing to make a career at a regional. 60-70K a year is not so bad. Geeeeeeeeeeeeez.

I wannan fly a jet already.
Cant wait.

Go find other work if you dont like the pay and let low timers like me get a chance. I'll work for low pay for a few yrs then upgrade and make decent money. no problemo.

Im in my 30's and you young bucks dont know what youve got until you lose it.

ARF III

Don't you get it? The next thing you feel will be the knife in your back when you're 40 and someone takes the job from you because "40-50k isn't so bad..."

Jesus, we're pilots! Not frickin' truck drivers. (nothing against truck drivers)

What is this thread, the flame-baiters' convention?

well anyone can log onto chqlounge and register and say they work for chautauqua

our pilots stopped using that website becauase of the constant b.s. on their....so chq/sa/republic airline pilots use www.republicpilots.org and on that website, not 1 person on their supporting whats going on with XJT

Remember, their is always that 5% of morons at every airline

Good Luck XJT!

The title should say..."Douche Bag maybe-CHQ pilot on CHQLounge says that would make us (meaning him, the douch bag) happy (the dumba$$ that might be at CHQ and counting on an 18 month upgrade that aint going to happen so he is pissed now and is a pain in the ass to fly with) put a post on a free public site maybe passing himself off as a CHQ pilot, but is most likely an ExpressJet pilot himself trying to start a pissing and moaning match between the two groups about who is going to take whos flying but we all know who will under cut everyone and take the flying anyway...

That should be the title of this topic.

Seriously though, is anyone surprised? These kids come out of the various pilot puppy-mills (Comair Academy, FSI, Mesa Academy etc...) and are looking for the fast-track to the majors.

Everything they've done up to this point has been a shortcut. Very few take the time to pay their dues -- instead they write a check expecting an airline interview at the end of the process.

Is it any surprise that they will CONTINUE to look for shortcuts as they advance in their careers? Fastest track to the left seat at a regional...fastest track to the majors. Doesn't matter who they step on to get there.

Just my opinion, but I dont believe that this guy's opinion is anything other than what we should expect from this generation of commuter pilots.

EMB170Pilot said:
hahah wtf?? funk master flex... what b/c I fly the E-170??

I don't wish any ill will on any pilot group

Because you said "their" instead of "there".

Latest resources

Back