CHQ pilots rejoice at XJT losing flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
EMB170Pilot said:
well anyone can log onto chqlounge and register and say they work for chautauqua

our pilots stopped using that website becauase of the constant b.s. on their....so chq/sa/republic airline pilots use www.republicpilots.org and on that website, not 1 person on their supporting whats going on with XJT

Remember, their is always that 5% of morons at every airline

Good Luck XJT!
Does anybody there support what is going on at MDA?

flyguy8 said:
Does anybody there support what is going on at MDA?

I've come across some of the 1000hr wonderkids that have been hired within the last year that have the wrong attitude about the MDA travesty, but that doesn't really surprise me. I'm sure that they'll come around after they've been in the industry a while.

Hope you're joking...

Amish RakeFight,

I really hope you're joking or trying to draw flame, because if you're not, you've got to be the biggest piece o' sh!t on this forum. No wonder this industry is heading down the crapper.

I am a CHQ guy and the last thing I want is a RAH airplane with a continental paint job. A quicker upgrade is not worth the job of one person let alone 500.

Their is no union brotherhood. All I'm after is a fast upgrade so I can make it to FedEx, UPS or SWA. I'm sorry that someone might have to lose their job, but you have to look out for number one in this day and age and if the means "taking" someone elses flying so I can upgrade faster then so be it.

commuterpuke said:
Their is no union brotherhood. All I'm after is a fast upgrade so I can make it to FedEx, UPS or SWA. I'm sorry that someone might have to lose their job, but you have to look out for number one in this day and age and if the means "taking" someone elses flying so I can upgrade faster then so be it.

Glad I don't have to worry about having your karma.

commuterpuke said:

And no one else is brilliant enough to have this idea? All we're trying to do is make the regionals more bearable for those passing through and more stable for those (more than you think) who thought it was a temporary move and it turned out not to be.

commuterpuke said:
So I want to go further with you logic. If the UPS negotiations go downhill and the IPA gets locked out by the company. To compensate the company calls each applicant and offers ensighting entry level positions with appropiate 'adjustments' to the compensation package. Based on your post above I could very easily see you a willing participant amongst this group. After all you are after that job at UPS at all costs and you said you need to look out for number one even if it it means 'taking' some elses flying. So taking a job, taking flying, nothing different other then terminology. You're young and clueless juinor. Exactly what's wrong with this profession. Enjoy your fast upgrade and don't be shocked when FedEx doesn't call when you have 1000 PIC.

We are all in this together,we are all trying to get the big carrot, so do what it is you are all paid for and move on. Why is it that one company is cut throating another to get to the gate before another, we all have the same goals, we just make the carrier we are flying for look bad. Does anyone think the beef in the back knows the difference between chitaco, mesa, colgan or any of the regionals they see colors and thats it lets just all try to get along. As for the young guns who think the regional jobs are where its at and buy their way into their jobs, and get onto my aircraft with their $hitty attitudes thinking their all that, i'd much rather be cleaning out septic tank's

commuterpuke said:

There's ESPECIALLY no "union brotherhood" when talking about CHQ and XJET.

CHQ- Teamsters
XJET- ALPA

Different unions, no brotherhood.

Not like there's any brotherhood in this biz anyway...

Latest resources

Back