CHQ or XJET

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
UZAInstructor said:
FWIW, this guy used to be an instructor at the flight school I work at. He worked his tail off networking and flying to get where he is. Word on the street is he's also an excellent pilot. I know him, and he's actually a pretty cool guy, who's really excited about flying, including getting an airline job. So he made a website about what he loves doing. I think if you guys don't understand that love and excitement for flying, then you're in this job for the wrong reasons. Weren't we all once that young kid who stood behind the airport fence, watching airplanes take off and land, wishing it was us? I know I was, and that's why I'm doing this for a career. And, as for the hot chicks with the dork comment...........this guy hangs out with and dates some of the best looking girls I've seen, get over the dork comments.

You also only have 1200 hours. Come talk to us in another 4000 hours and we'll see how you feel. Try going to bed every night wondering what will happen to your career/life/retirement ect. And I'm in the top 5% and think about these things.

Hey YGSAF,

Don't put peoples' names on here. We don't need any of that. He knows I am messing with him, but we don't need that.

box

SkyBoy1981 said:
No, broadcasting them all over the net is what makes him the dork.

That's the beauty of the internet--you don't have to look at it if you don't want to. You guys act like a bunch of insecure fools. Yeah-what a Dork--he has the same job as us, and a couple of hot chicks to boot.........:rolleyes:

Last edited:
One more vote for XJT.

<-- Reformed blogging dork and loving it. Don't be jealous that the dorks get all the chicks! "Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day..." Life's more fun when you don't take yourself so seriously.

How long did it take for any of you that did the online application to get a call for an interview with either CHQ or Xjet???

i'mbatman said:
OK he defintely lovesw flying but what qualifies him as a dork?

Is it the pictures of him hangin out with more tail than most on this board have seen in a lifetime?

Well, speak for yourself!

i'mbatman said:
OK he defintely lovesw flying but what qualifies him as a dork?

Is it the pictures of him hangin out with more tail than most on this board have seen in a lifetime?

Well, speak for yourself!

Latest resources

Back