CHQ OCT 24 Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

QuietBirdMan

Anyone heard of a possible OCT 24 class at CHQ? Scuttlebutt heard that 2 CFI's from a "large florida flight school with a CRJ" have been hired and are in that class. Anyone else?

Havent heard a thing, been swimming in the pool for a year. Kinda pisses you off when you hear about chq putting a new hire in a class but people are not being called from the pool. I dont know why they do this but i guess they just do whatever they want. I know a few prople who work for chq. most say its a good company but others dont share that view. also does anyone know if chq is maxed out with the rj on usairways or can they add more to that codeshare.

Got the call monday from Rosa, Oct. 24 class. See said there was about 14 in the class. My impression was not all have been called yet because she would call me back to confirm travel info when everyone in the class had been called.

GOOD LUCK!

ADF1856 & back

I like the two of you have been in the pool for over a year, so keep your heads up as they are taking from the pool. Just not sure how many. I also read that beechFO got a call for the same class, and was in the pool since last year. ADF1856 when I interviewed in Aug. 2001 I asked if there was a pool at the time and was told no. Did you get the call a month or so ago asking if you were still interested, if not maybe give them a call.

I'm a CHQ STL140 Capt. Emailing Bart and Alex will get you no where, they usually don't respond to our emails. Rosa is the person to talk to. Every dept. on the 3rd and 4th floor are understaffed and busy. It almost seems the more you bug them, the farther down the call list you go. The best advice I could give you would be to take a trip to IND and see Rosa personally. From what I heard about the oct 7 class was there was a lot of high time people and then a lot of low time. I have heard we have a hire list of furloughed US and TWA guys. I know some TWA guys are getting calls.

Being in a pool is better than looking at the pool from OUTSIDE the gates.

:D

I got called on Tuesday for the October 24th class. I guess they expanded the size because of need, and my number got called. I've been in the pool since May; I'm sorry to hear that they are not hiring first-in-first out, though I know of at least three people who had been in the pool since April 2001 who will be in the class. I've heard there will be a November class sometime in the middle of the month, and that everyone in the pool will be out within the next six months.

Anyhow, hope to see you guys who got called next week!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back