• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ nose gear failure!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CHQ has no 170s. If it is true it was Shuttle America or Republic. I guess when an American MD80 has an engine failure it will be ok to title a thread: "Eagle shuts one down in flight!!!".

SF340Guy said:
CHQ has no 170s. If it is true it was Shuttle America or Republic. I guess when an American MD80 has an engine failure it will be ok to title a thread: "Eagle shuts one down in flight!!!".

Oh give me a break. You're all on the same seniority list, you're all part of the same dysfunctional family. :rolleyes:

SF340Guy said:
A little touchy, are we? If we say Shuttltaqpublic would that be okay?

are you kidding?

THEY ARE THE SAME COMPANY! At least as far as a pilot is concerned I guess I should have said Republic Holdings EMB-170...oh well. It is NOTHING like comparing Eagle to American. Nice try though. You are a very smart person. But, a better example would be Delta and Song.....

Looks like the competition ran one off the end of the runways, so Shuttle Should be ok....

MOSINEE, Wis. A United Express flight ran off the runway at an airport in Mosinee (moh-zih-NAY'), Wisconsin, today.
The manager of Central Wisconsin Airport says none of the 44 passengers or three crew members was hurt.
The C-R-J 200 regional plane was flying in from Chicago.
Officials don't know why they plane overran the runway, coming to a stop in mud.
Mosinee is near Wausau in central Wisconsin.

Latest resources

Back