CHQ nose gear failure!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mckpickle said:
Do you suppose the crews first phone call was to the union duty officer to impliment the CIRP (Critical Incident Response Program)?

Only the mighty ExpressJet has that power.

Nice job to the SA crew. Bravo.

Pee knowhow

mckpickle said:
Or an airline with a union, but ah whata ya gonna do?

How to pee your name in the snow???

I'm just curious - do you folks at CHQ, REP, SA, etc., have any "identity" of your own? If so, what is it?

Are you DCI, UAE, UEX or are you just a collection of people that fly airplanes?

I don't mean to be drogatory in any way, I'd just like to know who and what you see yourselves as, if anything.

surplus1 said:
I'm just curious - do you folks at CHQ, REP, SA, etc., have any "identity" of your own? If so, what is it?

Are you DCI, UAE, UEX or are you just a collection of people that fly airplanes?

I don't mean to be drogatory in any way, I'd just like to know who and what you see yourselves as, if anything.

That is actually a very good question. I think it is different with the individual. I see us all as Republic(AH) pilots, one large, dysfunctional family. I think others feel otherwise. I'm on the "red team" meaning chautauqua itself. Whenever I run into a shuttle(grey team) or republic(blue team) i always chat them up. There is a pattern however with the FOs at the two of them. They seem to want nothing to do with me being that I am a lowly 145 driver. On the otherhand all the CAs i run into from the 170 are just as friendly as i am to them, which is my experience on the red side of things. I don't know what to attribute some of the attitudes of the 170 fos.

The Drizzle said:
I don't know what to attribute some of the attitudes of the 170 fos.
Quite simple really, BOOGER EATERS! Don't forget to Sani-Wipe every thing they touch!
PBR

Black Pilot 628 FO CMH Base

Could you please check really well if CHQ flies E170's?

The last time I checked, they do not. If SF340guys is a tool, why don't you look at yourself in a mirror and see if you are not more of a tool for a new guy in the block.

Latest resources

Back