• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ inCMH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For Captaians, CHM as become pretty senior but on the FO side it seems to be going junior, the class that is in FSI right now they are the most junior in the company and six of them are being put in CMH...? go figure? I always figured the most junior would be STL because it sucks Sooooooooooo Bad there..:)

Still about thirty of us out there waiting for a recall. Sure wish it would happen soon:confused:

CHQ news

Any news from CHQ furloughies, now that things are a little different at US Air?

Hi!

I was based in STL, and it was tons better than DTW, where I'm based now (actually YIP, but most people don't know that one). In fact, I loved STL. I gues if you are forced to live in Grand Forks, ND, Enid, OK, and similar places, your perspective is different.

Cliff

I wish TSA had only 30 guys to call back!!!!
When is the MCO base for CHQ goes in operations??
If CHQ were hiring right now, i bet anything more than half the TSA guys would jump ship!!!!! :eek:

MCO supposed to start up in November. Not sure of how many planes they are gonna start with. Recalls are supposed to start soon too, with recurrent classes in August and September.

Ide like to know more about why things suck in STL for CHQ crews. STL seems like it would be a good place to be based. Is it becaues of friction working with Eagle ground crews or what?

Just heard from a friend. He was the most Jr. in his class at CHQ. He got the call back yesterday. There was only 1 class behind him, and he said that it had 20-25 people in it. So its looking better.

Latest resources

Back