CHQ Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not extreme, not untrue; just stale.

Regardless of what your position is on the "issue," it is still the same old tired rhetoric. Give it a rest. Post something unique.

Last edited:
Well, I've been at CHQ for the better part of 4 years. I'll be the first to admit, it isn't perfect, but I haven't been treated poorly. Unfortunately, legal and moral don't always mix. It sucks, it's over, move on. One of my good friends was one of the 125, he's back and has about 100 people below him and got his old Seniority # back.
I am a line CA in MCO.

As for hiring, all I can say is send in a resume. Rosa, our only pilot recruiter, is up to her knees in resumes. If you meet the minimums, send in a resume. Rosa is able to distinguish what is quality time. Also, apply online @ www.flychautauqua.com Before 9-11, we couldn't find enough people, and obviously now, they are coming out our ears. Just hang in there. you'll be called.

Also, for a rule of thumb, guess 10 pilots (5 CA + 5 FO) per new airplane. We have 18 more coming for Delta, but who knows in these times.

Good Luck!!

QUOTE: CHQ is a bottom-feeder. I would not want to work for them.
UNQOUTE.

WHAT? Where do you get off calling us a bottom feeder? CHQ is a great place to work. If you don't want to come over, that's your loss. We have our problems, but I don't think there is a nicer pilot group to work with in the industry.

Bottom feeder? Because we work hard and try to do a good job? I guess Southwest is a bottom feeder, too, huh?

CHQ is not a bottom feeder because of its pilots. The pilots there are the greatest. Its a bottom feeder because of Bedford....anyone who fires 125 to save money on training costs and blames it on 9/11 tarnishes a whole airline. Just my .02

Latest resources

Back