Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

EWRJ0225

Pilot
I know they are wanting 1500 and 300 here lately but i have seen a few on aviation interviews around 1200TT. I understand the reason they are sticking to 1500 and 300 is for insurance and upgrade, but I have also heard the reason they are sticking to 1500 and 300 is because of the new HR recruitment person was sticking to it because she didnt know that individuals with lower times could be hired. Any insight would be appreciated!

1500/300 is firm (for now). But hey, if you want the job - send LB a resume every day until she hires you.

1500/300 is firm for a class...unless you went to Delta Connection Academy (I heard 1000tt was the magic number there from somebody in the training dept), because being owned by Delta means EVERYTHING!

1500/300 is firm for a class...unless you went to Delta Connection Academy (I heard 1000tt was the magic number there from somebody in the training dept), because being owned by Delta means EVERYTHING!

damn it - thats where i went wrong.

Dude, I gotta hand it to you... thats the funniest thing I've read on here all day. I laughed my a** off.

So does this mean mother D will start sending out RFP's to other flight schools to under bid DCA like they are doing to Comair?????

I mean, how much more profit can you pull from a place that already charges $70/hr for a PCATD or $100+/hr for a 152 and $50/hr for CFI (paying them $10)????

To get any more profit out of that setup you'd have to move the training to India (next to mother D's reservations center).

Latest resources

Back