CHQ Hiring may be comming to an abrubt halt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cargoflyr69 said:
Please pay no mind to this thread started by OldGirlymanPilot. It is obvious flamebait directed towards Shuttle America saab pilots. Chances are that you are really just a newbie pilot at CHQ and are afraid, very afraid of all 85 shuttle saab guys pushing you a few weeks further away from upgrade. Just STFU and go back to playing in your sandbox until you've paid your dues.

I think you are very wrong.

if theyre gonna stop completley..why are they still interviewing so many people with less than 170 mins???

cargoflyr69 said:
Please pay no mind to this thread started by OldGirlymanPilot. It is obvious flamebait directed towards Shuttle America saab pilots. Chances are that you are really just a newbie pilot at CHQ and are afraid, very afraid of all 85 shuttle saab guys pushing you a few weeks further away from upgrade. Just STFU and go back to playing in your sandbox until you've paid your dues.

I bear no ill-will to the original Saab pilots. However this is not flame bait. I know Old Man pilot personally; more than likely he's been in this industry since you were listening to Tiffany in Jr. High.

aewanabe said:
I bear no ill-will to the original Saab pilots. However this is not flame bait. I know Old Man pilot personally; more than likely he's been in this industry since you were listening to Tiffany in Jr. High.

Now that's damn funny...

OldManPilot said:
According to a resent post on the company web it seems we now have an "over-abundance" of 145 pilots...

The company is offering Leaves at no pay for a period of 1 month.... extensions will be on a monthly basis to try and avoid furloughs.

A direct contract violation... and do this and let our own pilots be forsed to take leaves without pay, or possible furloughs........
It says nothing about forcing pilots to leave without pay, its asking.

But I've been reading that there's a two year upgrade! I thought that if someone had a two year upgrade, and I switched there, then I would be guaranteed captain in two years! *heavy sarcasm*

I hope the best for all involved, but let it be a lesson learned that good times now don't always equate to good times forever. Next stop... Southwest.

aewanabe said:

I listened to tiffany in elementary school.

what do you know? I did too listen to it. I had the cassette. I saw him standing there and I think I'm alone now. 4th grade for me.

Well i did write elementary school, not highschool.

Latest resources

Back